Work Location: Baghdad – Iraq
Salary: 2,000 USD / Month
- To manage and oversee the entire accounting team
- Conducting all necessary training to keep the team’s skills and knowledge up to date.
- Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- Oversees preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year.
- To audit accounts to ensure compliance with the country’s regulations; coordinate with outside auditors and provide needed information for the annual external audit.
- Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies.
- Composing and preparing required financial reports
- Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Ensures compliance with governmental requirements.
- Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled.
- Monitor and mentor/train accounting staff,
- Detect and address potential compliance issues proactively.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to achieve shared goals.
- Managing the routine accounting task in the department on a day-to-day basis according to approved policies and procedures.
- Ensures an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing.
- Ensuring all daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports are submitted on time.
- Ensuring accurate and timely processing of payroll and incentives.
- Performs the monthly financial reconciliation.
- Coordinate with the General Cashier for the recording of monthly interest and account balances and issuing the debit/credit note accordingly.
- Prepare and post monthly accruals, prepayments, and similar accounting entries.
- Responsible for the management of fixed assets which included proper accounting, reconciliation, tagging, and physical verifications.
- Evaluating the team members.
- Prepare the annual budgeting.
- Maintained annual budgeting and financial reports Vs budget on monthly basis.
- Any other requirements as per the operations demand.
Job Category: Management
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baghdad
Job Code: JC017
Notice Period: Immediately Needed