Quality Assurance Specialist
Work Location: Al Kharkh – Baghdad – Iraq
- To compose, implement, and control processes to ensure that processes and procedures meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery of service.
- Providing control of the quality assurance processes
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures based on ISO standards.
- Identifying and setting appropriate quality standards and parameters for processes and services,
- Communicating quality standards and parameters to other team members.
- Identifying and analyzing issues, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple procedures; recommending and facilitating solutions to these issues.
- Reviewing team members and higher management feedback regarding the improvement of Quality Assurance Processes.
- Maintaining compliance with the Labor Law of Iraq and Local Authorities’ regulations, guidelines, and policies.
- To devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- To monitor all operations that affect quality assurance standards.
- To supervise and guide team members and train the key position on the quality of processes and procedures.
- To appraise team members’ requirements and make sure they are achieved
- Facilitating proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality assurance data
- Reviewing current standards and policies
- To keep records of quality assurance reports, statistical reviews, and relevant documentation
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations & all legal standards are met
- Conducting regular monthly/quarterly/annual inspections.
- Performing routine inspections and quality assurance checks.
- Maintaining the quality of conducting policies, SOPs, processes & procedures in all departments based on ISO standards.
- Ensuring all official processes are controlled and monitored
- Processing quality audits and quality assurance reviews
- Documenting new and existing processes
- Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with higher management.
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Making recommendations for improvement.
- Creating training modules and operating manuals.
Job Category: Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baghdad
Job Code: JC0154
Notice Period: Immediately Needed