- Salary: 2,000 USD
- Work Location: Baghdad
- To develop and train the marketing team to enhance the marketing targets.
- To develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- To identify the effectiveness and impact of current sales and marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly
- To present ideas and final deliverables to the internal team, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- To study and understand the competitors’ potential, proceed with Market research and field visits for studying the changing markets, and prevent the business from being left behind by the competition.
Job Category: Management
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baghdad